Bokn Church is the only church at Bokn. It`s a traditional wooden long church and it was consecrated in 1847 and seats 300 persons. The altarpiece from 1924 is painted by Ole Frøvig (Haugesund).
Bokn was established as a separate church parish, with its own church and priest, in the early 12th century.
The Middle Ages church was a stave church, erected in the same area where the present day church stands. The stave church was replaced by a wooden church in 1686.
The building of the present day church, which was designed by castle architect Hans Linstow, was completed in 1847, three years before Bokn became a separate municipality.