BUNGEE JUMPING FROM TROLLJUV BRIDGE
Visit us for the most intense adrenalin rush of the summer; Trolljuv bridge is suspended between two dizzyingly high mountain-side tunnels far above the waters of Åkrafjorden. With the Bungy cord securely fastened to your harness, you step out onto the exit ramp positioned 115 metres above the fjord. It is impossible to catch your breath once you cast yourself off and the mountain walls of the narrow gorge race up towards you!
- Price from NOK 790,-
- Min. weight 40kg. - max. weight 110kg.
- Parental permission required if under 16 years of age.
ZIP-LINE AT TROLLJUV ADRENALINPARK
Our climbing route with two zip lines opened in 2012 and is by far the steepest and most airy "playground" found in Norway; After being equipped with a harness, a helmet and a zip-pulley we start off with a practical review on how to negotiate with gravity along our unique mountain trail that is bolted on almost vertical granite. Once the training has been completed it's time to go BIG!
- Price from NOK 310,- (combined with Bungeejump).
- Drop-in for individuals on scheduled days; no pre-booking required.
- On request for groups in extended season May 28th - Sept. 25th
- Youngsters below 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Min. height 140cm.
- For opening hours, see: http://bungee.no/booking
- By car from Haugesund: http://goo.gl/gm1rmD [Google Maps]
PSSST! We have another site in North-Norway where we offer Bungee Jumping from the spectacular Gorsa Bridge in Kåfjorddalen; read more about Lyngenfjord Bungee.